[gmx-users] Re: Determining energies between a solute and solvent

Fabian Casteblanco fabian.casteblanco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:55:34 CET 2012

Thanks.  This helps.   One more question, is it possible to further
break down the energy interactions between a piece of a protein and
another piece of the solvent?   For example, if I wanted the Cou and
vdw interactions specifically for an  -OH group on a solvent and some
chain on the solute.  I know how to do this using make_ndx for g(r)
plots but I don't see how you can apply it to energygrps on the *.mdp
file.

Thanks again for all your help.

-Fabian

--