[gmx-users] Re: Internal water in the membrane receptor

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:55:10 CET 2012

Mark,

what about the next sollution

firstly I'll align both of my structures ( x-ray with water and another my
model without water)

than I'll copy aligned water from first structure to my model in the bottom
of the GRO file.

than I'll minimise this editted structure to relax side chains of the
residues wich are in contact with the new waters

Might this aproach be usefull? Commonly I use it to prepare protein-ligand
complexes.

James