[gmx-users] Umbrella_pull_simulation

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:27:01 CET 2012

My protein complex interface has a hydrophobic core and on each side of
this core at the edge are two hydrogen bonds. The Hydrogen bond on one side
is between Arg and Asp and another side it is between Arg and Glu. Its
experimental Kd is in nanomolar regions. How should I decide the length of
the simulation required in each window with this information.
Shahid nayeem