[gmx-users] quick question about restart

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Wed Feb 29 22:45:56 CET 2012

I use the second option there on all my simulations, using a script.  Simulations are done in 10ns blocks, at the completion of that the pbs script submits the next job.  Have found this way much less hassle, better computer utilisation etc.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304