[gmx-users] copper and His residues

xianqiang xianqiangsun at 126.com
Tue Jan 3 20:19:35 CET 2012

You do not need to fix the copper in the calculation. There are must be some negative charged residues around the copper. Therefore, the copper will located at the place where it should be.

regards.

--

Xianqiang Sun

Email: xianqiang at theochem.kth.se
Division of Theoretical Chemistry and Biology
School of Biotechnology
Royal Institute of Technology
S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden