[gmx-users] trjconv keeps asking for tpr

Peter C. Lai pcl at uab.edu
Fri Jan 6 09:13:21 CET 2012

On 2012-01-06 02:10:49AM -0600, Peter C. Lai wrote:
> In gromacs 4.5.4, trjconv keeps asking for a .tpr file even for things like
> -dump. Is this expected? Will it "screw up" the output if I am trying to dump
> an already modified .xtc (like having used -center)?
Err, I mean can I give it the .tpr that started the run? Will it still dump
the recentered trajectory properly?

Peter C. Lai			| University of Alabama-Birmingham
Programmer/Analyst		| KAUL 752A
Genetics, Div. of Research	| 705 South 20th Street
pcl at uab.edu			| Birmingham AL 35294-4461
(205) 690-0808			|