[gmx-users] RDF(PMF) and Umbrella sampling

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Fri Jan 6 17:12:38 CET 2012

Hi Justin

Thanks for the reply. I wanted my "pulling" to be free in all
directions, that is in the liquid state with no defined reaction
coordinate i.e not along a specific axis. This is why I used geometry =
distance. Would you agree with this approach?
By free I mean. The absolute distance between the COG of the ref group
and that of the pull group.

Cheers

Gavin