[gmx-users] REMD error

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:29:58 CET 2012

Thanks for the advice I re-complied everything again with static libraries
and the installation went fine. But while executing the following command I
am again getting error :-

mdrun_mpi mdrun  -s prefix_.tpr -multi 20 -replex 500 -v

Fatal error:
The number of nodes (1) is not a multiple of the number of simulations (3)

"BioBeat is Not Available In Regular Shops" (P.J. Meulenhoff)

Halting program mdrun_mpi

gcq#155: "BioBeat is Not Available In Regular Shops" (P.J. Meulenhoff)

application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, -1) - process 0

I am trying to simulate 5 replicas and I have 4 cpu .

--
Bharat
Ph.D. Candidate
E-mail : monu46010 at yahoo.com