[gmx-users] pdb2gmx -ss option

pithevenet at free.fr pithevenet at free.fr
Mon Jan 16 11:23:04 CET 2012

Thank you for your response.

I use 3.3.3 version because it's this one which is installed on the cluster, and that is difficult to change it without causing any bug and a reviewing is in process for the webservice. So change it now should be difficult.

To be able to select cysteins with the -ss option, the distance criterion must be met? In fact, my purpose was to get closer cystein that not met this creterion. But it seems to be not the best solution.

Thank you

Pierre THEVENET