[gmx-users] Chromophore residue patch in gromacs

Peter C. Lai pcl at uab.edu
Thu Jan 19 04:09:12 CET 2012

Are you crosslinking the chromophore to an atom in residue 51?

Can you generate a correct topology without the chromophore as a check?

On 2012-01-19 11:50:37AM +0900, bharat gupta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to attach the chromophore of GFP in charmm ff parameter
> files. The parameters have been obtained from a published article. After
> making the changes as per the documentation (
> http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Adding_a_Residue_to_a_Force_Field)
> , I am getting following error :-
>
> Atom CG is used in an interaction of type atom in the topology
> database, but an atom of that name was not found in residue
> number 51
>
> The chromophore residue number is 66, I don't understand why there is an
> error for residue 51 . Please help me in rectifying this error ..
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Bharat

Peter C. Lai			| University of Alabama-Birmingham
Programmer/Analyst		| KAUL 752A
Genetics, Div. of Research	| 705 South 20th Street
pcl at uab.edu			| Birmingham AL 35294-4461
(205) 690-0808			|