[gmx-users] problem in creating forcefield.doc

Anushree Tripathi anushritripathi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:49:50 CET 2012

I have created one file named it as "forcefield.doc" and paste the contents
of "forcefield.itp" into it and also include "lipid.itp file.The content
of  my "forcefield.doc" file is given below:

#define _FF_GROMOS96
#define _FF_GROMOS53A6

[ defaults ]
; nbfunc    comb-rule    gen-pairs    fudgeLJ    fudgeQQ
  1        1        no        1.0    1.0

#include "ffnonbonded.itp"
#include "ffbonded.itp"
#include "lipid.itp"

Let me know whether it is correct or not.