[gmx-users] Molecular Modelling Workshop 2012 in Erlangen, Germany

Harald Lanig harald.lanig at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Jan 23 17:15:38 CET 2012

Dear list subscribers,

this year, the traditional Molecular Modelling Workshop in Erlangen
(formerly known as "Darmstadt workshop") takes place on

     March, Monday 12th to Wednesday 14th, 2012.

Starting on Monday after lunch should allow to avoid travelling on
weekend keeping the expenses at a minimum.

####### Plenary Speakers #######
We are very happy to announce that three leading experts in their field
have agreed to give a plenary talk at the meeting:

    Prof. Tim Clark
    University of Erlangen-Nuernberg

    Prof. Peter Comba
    University of Heidelberg

    Prof. Francesco Gervasio
    Spanish National Cancer Research Center

####### Bursaries available #######
There are a limited number of MGMS-DS travel bursaries for
students available upon request. Please apply for all support
to mmws[*]mgms-ds.de

####### Poster and Lecture Awards #######
As in the past years, there will be two Poster Awards of EUR 100,-- each
and three Lecture Awards for the best talks:

1st Winner: Travel bursary to the Young Modellers Forum in the United
Kingdom (travel expenses are reimbursed up to EUR 500)
2nd Winner: EUR 200,-- travel expenses reimbursement
3rd Winner: EUR 100,-- travel expenses reimbursement

Only undergraduate and graduate research students qualify for the
poster and lecture awards.

As every year, an interesting and successful workshop depends on your
contributions. Therefore let me invite you to submit talks and/or poster
titles via the registration form accessible on the workshop Web site
http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/ccc/conference/mmws12/
This Web site will provide all necessary information about the meeting!

The deadline for all submissions is February 24th, 2012.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Erlangen soon!
-Harald Lanig

  Dr. Harald Lanig            Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
  Computer-Chemie-Centrum     Naegelsbachstr. 25, D-91052 Erlangen

  Phone +49(0)9131-85 26525   harald DOT lanig AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de
  Fax   +49(0)9131-85 26565   http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/lanig