[gmx-users] Monte Carlo with Gromacs and implicit solvent

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Tue Jan 24 04:07:49 CET 2012

Hi Gianluca,

Thanks your question.

All steps to obtain a generation with 200 individuals, on average, is 6
minutes for 1VII, example. In each generation I must  converted my proteins
Dihedral to Cartesian representation, compute the energies, choose the
individuals which will go to reproduction, save previous population. This
test was using one core of a conventional Desktop computer.

The proteins, that I have tested my algorithm, vary from 20 to 56 amino
acids.

Best regards,

--
Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli