[gmx-users] Installing & uninstalling of gromacs

lina lina.lastname at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:49:59 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Spring buds <winterhot82 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi lina,
>
> Thanks for reply. could you tell me how to remove completly the gromacs
> installation?

Which commands have you issued?

try make uninstall in the directory where you used make install
before. like Path_to//gromacs-4.5.5
and then make distclean
for a totally clear re-installation, removed the /gromac-4.5.5 and
re-untar the gromacs-4.5.5.tar.gz

before that, further check the lib and bin have totally removed or not.

Which OS you are working on?