[gmx-users] Monte Carlo with Gromacs and implicit solvent

Gianluca Interlandi gianluca at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 24 21:20:27 CET 2012

Hi Renè,

This might be a silly question. In the documentation of GromPy it says
that:

"The system consists of mono-atomic water molceules defined in the MARTINI
force field. The intermolecular interactions between such molecules are
modelled using the Lennard-Jones potential only."

My system is all-atom and all-hydrogen and I need to use the GBSA
solvation model. Is it still going to work, or is the tutorial just an
example of what you can do with GromPy?

Thanks,

      Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca at u.washington.edu