[gmx-users] Gromacs on GPU

Matthew Lardy mlardy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:52:55 CET 2012

Sorry to hear that, as I have had the same problem for over four
months (OpenMM 3+, Gromacs 4.5.4+, Cuda 4, etc.).  No one ever got
back to me, and I just abandoned Gromacs for Amber (who's GPU
accelerated code base compiles and works).

I would be interested to hear if the intervening time, if a plan had
been hatched to make the GPU code production quality.  If that has
indeed happened.

Matthew