[gmx-users] problems with KALP-15 IN DPPC tutorial

scaprari at uniroma3.it scaprari at uniroma3.it
Mon Jan 30 14:25:44 CET 2012

Hello,
I have got Gromacs version 4.0.7 and I' m trying to simulate and extend
one patch of membrane (dppc128.pdb)downloaded by the website. I am
following the gromacs tutorial "KALP-15 IN DPPC" but I have some problems
during "step 2: modify the topology" because I need to find the following
files:

aminoacids.rtp
aminoacids.hdb
aminoacids.c.tdb
aminoacids.n.tdb
aminoacids.r2b
aminoacids.vsd
ff_dum.itp
ffnonbonded.itp
ffbonded.itp
forcefield.itp
ions.itp
spc.itp
watermodels.dat

that are reported in the tutorial. I can't find them in any directory.
Could it depend on the different Gromacs versions? Any suggestion will be
appreciated.
thank you,
Silvia