[gmx-users] Problem Compiling grogui with plotting.

Stephen P. Molnar s.molnar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 31 15:43:13 CET 2012

openSUSE 12.1 64bit.

I have managed to compile grogui with plotting on earlier versions of
openSUSE. However when I attempt compiling the program on my current OS
I get the following errors:

src/editor.cpp: In member function ‘void Editor::updateMenus()’:
src/editor.cpp:156:59: error: ‘class MdiChild’ has no member named
‘isUndoAvailable’
src/editor.cpp:157:59: error: ‘class MdiChild’ has no member named
‘isRedoAvailable’
make: *** [editor.o] Error 1

The complete make.log is attached.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                  Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry                  Stochastic and multivariate