[gmx-users] Results of the GROMACS user survey & NVIDIA board winners

Erik Lindahl erik at kth.se
Fri Jun 1 18:09:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

First: Let me thank each and every one of you who took the trouble to fill out our user survey. The resulting information is invaluable to us, and Mark Berger of NVIDIA has been a tremendous help in assembling the results and statistics for us. This WILL affect future development, and we are currently preparing some information from it to put online - stay tuned.

However, there was also an incentive part to it ;-)

It gives me great pleasure to formally announce the two winners of C2075 cards generously donated by NVIDIA through Mark:

* Florian Dommert, Institute for Computational Physics, University Stuttgart
* Emmanuel Birru, Monash University, Parkville Campus

Big congratulations to both winners from the GROMACS & NVIDIA teams, and let me convey a *very* big and special thank-you to Mark Berger for making this possible!

All the best,

Erik
--
Erik Lindahl <erik at kth.se>
Professor of Theoretical & Computational Biophysics, Royal Institute of Technology