[gmx-users] Results of the GROMACS user survey & NVIDIA board winners

Emanuel Birru Emanuel.Birru at monash.edu
Sat Jun 2 03:43:51 CEST 2012

I would like to thank for your generous gift Mark (NVIDIA) and for all GROMACS team for the effort you made in developing the software and allowing us to use it for free and on top of that for your great support in solving our problem on this forum.

As Florian mentioned, the time it takes to completing the survey and what you spent in the development of GROMACS is incomparable.

Cheers,
Emmanuel Birru