[gmx-users] Trajectories

Blake Rankin rankinb at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 5 18:15:11 CEST 2012

Thank you all for your replies.

Stephan -- can you explain a little more about your 5 line bash script idea?  The only part I am not sure about is pulling out the water molecules within a certain distance.  Are you suggesting to write a script that calculates atom distance and saves only those within a defined distance?

Thanks,
Blake