[gmx-users] cluster fomation in triolein simulation

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Fri Jun 8 00:44:39 CEST 2012

Triolein only?  What is the density of your box?  By coagulated, do you mean there is vacuum in the box?

Appears that all that has happened is you have placed insufficient number of molecules in the box to fill it entirely.  You can either start by putting more molecules in the box or run the simulation with pressure coupling actually on, you have done NVT, not NPT as you have indicated.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304