[gmx-users] Regarding error

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Fri Jun 8 07:39:32 CEST 2012

Have you incorrectly changed the numbers in the topology, the difference in the number is 8, so it appears your coordinate file contains 8 more atoms than the topology.  You will have to work out how that is.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304