[gmx-users] parameters for bond types for GROMOS force field.

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:22:23 CEST 2012

I've found that information in ffbonded.itp but I'm not sure about exactly
meaning of some types.

E.g I'm looking for bond type for simple double bond between C=C as well as
C=N ( here both atoms in 5-m ring) atoms pairs. Should I use for the first
one
#define gb_15       0.1390  8.6600e+06
; CH2  -  C, CR1 (6-ring)       800

  and for the second one ;