[gmx-users] RE: Energy Minimization - not getting correct lipid area

Erica Hicks erica.hicks at my.und.edu
Fri Jun 8 23:32:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

I went back and found that a possible error could be that the coordinate file was not updated correctly. After concatenated the Kalp_newbox.gro and dppc128_whole.gro, it said to update the coordinate file with the correct number of atoms. This should be the topology.top, right? But when I look through this, all I find is:
[ molecules ]
; Compound        #mols
Protein             1
Where should the number of atoms be and is topology.top the correct file?

Erica