[gmx-users] RE: Energy Minimization - not getting correct lipid area

Erica Hicks erica.hicks at my.und.edu
Sat Jun 9 00:18:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

Everything should be updated correctly. I added in the DPPC 128 underneath the protein in [molecules] but I still get the same results. What do you mean by " Further manual modifications are necessary based on how many lipids InflateGRO removes"? After I generated the new position restrain file, I updated the minim.mdp withe the correct info. I then scaled by a factor of 4, updated [molecules], ran energy minimization (mdrun -v -deffnm em), and scaled by a factor 0.95. I have no idea what could possibly going wrong. Maybe something with the manipulation of InflateGRO????

Erica