[gmx-users] Coordinate file for lipid bilayer

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:05:11 CEST 2012

Dear all!

Recently I've forced with the opposite problem. I have pre-equilbrated
bilayer of highter dimensions than I need. How I could reduce lipid number
of such bilayer as well as reduce total dimensions of such system ?

E.g I have preequilibrated bilayer consisted of 340 lipids. I want to
reduce it to the 200 lipids by the symmetrical deletion of the unnecessary
lipids from each side. Is there simplest way to do it ?

James