[gmx-users] Bootstrapping using g_wham

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:19:15 CEST 2012

Hey,

Most statistics texts on bootstrapping will advise taking in the order
of a thousand bootstrap samples. Don't know about the number of bins,
but in any case, the problem shouldn't be that hard computationally.
Have you checked the process? Is it really still running, has it
stalled? And how long does one bootstrap sample take to process?
Always good to check one before running a thousand...

Cheers,

Tsjerk