[gmx-users] simulating dimer proteins

delara aghaie d_aghaie at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 10:00:34 CEST 2012

Dear Mark
Thanks for your complete explanation.

Now I have a question about adding ions to this system. I see the chain A has qtot=-1 and also the chain B has qtot=-1.

Now If I add two positive ions using the genion command, is it ok to make my system neutral?
I mean is it the same as the case where two negative ions were on a single protein?
Thanks again
Regards
D.M