[gmx-users] plzz help

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:17:56 CEST 2012

On 6/20/12 7:10 AM, ankita oindrila wrote:
> I am doing simulation of membrane protein in lipid bi layer for my
> college project!.
>
>   can you please elaborate on the shrinking step that needs to be
> iterated  to get the right protein per lipid area.

You will have to be more specific about what you need to know.  There are a
great many things one can discuss on this topic, so it's more effective for you
to ask a specific question and get a specific answer.

Hint: subject lines like "plzz help" usually get you ignored.  Use a subject
that identifies the nature of your issue to attract attention, and avoid
text-speak to attract the right kind of attention ;)

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080