[gmx-users] Re: umbrella sampling with distances larger than half box size

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 25 15:25:19 CEST 2012

Thanks,

You should make sure your WHAM is good, or your DNA isnt moving out of the box, as I watched a series of questions reply here before which showed that irrelevant WHAM data might be produced when the molecule leaves the box edges, ie you would be missing a piece or have a negative where the positive number should be in the calculations used inside WHAM.

Grüess

Stephan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------