[gmx-users] Re: pdb2gmx error

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 20:42:19 CEST 2012

You are right.

OK, the reason of adding FOR is what I explained a few minutes ago.
All over, I'm supposed to use a modern FF . ( In similar researches I found CHARMM is suitable, so I would add FOR as the procedure explained in GROMACS.ORG)

For now, because I wanna regenerate an old simulation, I keep the FOR, then here it's stopped! Seeking for a solution!

If any suggestion, I look forward hearing from you.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND REPLIES! :)

Sincerely,
Shima