[gmx-users] Berger lipid

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 29 05:54:32 CEST 2012

I am sure that a lot of this could be avoided if the gromacs users-list search feature worked.
Every search that I do returns ten to one hundred versions of each hit, making it nearly unusable.
Google is ok, but it doesn't search the gromacs list nearly as well as the old specific search on the
gromacs website did before the website changes.

Given the current state of the list search feature, it's not really feasible to ask people to search first, unfortunately.

Chris.