[gmx-users] Regarding umbrella sampling simulations along H-bonds

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 29 09:20:45 CEST 2012

Dear Neeru Sharma,

I know off hand from years of work with Mg-GTP sites, they are realativly rigid/staritforward.  If the bonds arn't present with occupied GTP, or Mg at the beggining, you should equilabrate your starting structures more.  Unless your looking at the GTP binding to Mg in which case, the Mg bonds should at least be present.  Mg wont leave the site under norm conditions, unless the protein is unfolded (or recycled in cell biological or biochemical terms), or outcompeted with a higher affine ion.

> Can anyone suggest me what parameters or pull_geometry shall I use, to
> perform the same. Any suggestion is welcome!

Thats too experiment specific to say, without knowing what your trying to look at.

Grüess

Stephan Watkins

-------- Original-Nachricht --------