[gmx-users] Berger lipid

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 11:09:39 CEST 2012

Hi Shima,

The lipids.rtp file in the charmm36.ff folder has many different entries
for lipids. All you need to do is to run pdb2gmx with just one of your
lipids of interest. This will produce a .top for this one lipid which is
trivial to convert into an .itp (see Chapter 5 of the manual).

Cheers

Tom

Peter Lai wrote:
> Uh didn't we go through all of this like more than a month ago? I published a paper using C36 POPC and even a linked to my popc.itp for it on this list...
>
> Of course Shima is welcome to pdb2gmx his own POPC, which I am fairly certain will result in an identical file...
>
> Lipidbook seems to only have C36 POPE. I guess maybe I will upload ours.

Dr Thomas Piggot
University of Southampton, UK.