[gmx-users] pdb file of polymer

Parvez khan parvezchem001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 20:21:51 CEST 2012

Hi, I am trying to do polymer simulation with gromacs. I am new to
gromacs and trying to construct topology for a system of polymer
chains. My problem is that i am facing difficulties to creat pdb file
for polymer chain containing 1000 monomers. I have used PRODRG server
but it gives me a pdb and topology file up to maximum 41 monomers
chain. I am not understanding what wrong with PRODRG server. Is there
any server or tool for generating db file.
Many many thanks
Parvez