[gmx-users] Re: .top file incoherent with the values in the ffbonded.itp file

sreeta.g sreetasai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 22:44:56 CEST 2012

Hi Justin
Thank you for your reply.
However, when I am using the grompp command, the topol.tpr file is not being
formed due to a fatal error. This fatal error is the cumulative of ' No
default Ryckaert-Bell.' types for many atoms in the polymer chain.
Also, regarding the comment on the atom types and atom names, I have tried
Google searching to find the difference, but in vain.
Could you help me out with both the issues.

Thank You
Sreeta
University Of Toronto