[gmx-users] error with grompp

reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 29 23:38:19 CEST 2012

Hi Justin,

yes I removed all the old resulting files and did everything again. So now
there is the topology and coordinate file with only NA and CL and not NA+
or CL-.
I also checked whether the molecules are listed in the same order as in
the .gro file and it is the case. So that is also correct.

What do you mean with:

> What does your [molecules] directive specify?

My [molecules] part in the topology file looks like this:

[ molecules ]
; Compound        #mols
Protein_chain_A     1
DUM             20088