[gmx-users] Test particle insertion extra coordinate

MPID mpmcgovern at wisc.edu
Thu Mar 1 20:24:01 CET 2012

Hi everyone. I am trying to do test particle insertion in a cavity with the
tpic option. The manual says that the trajectory file should have one extra
coordinate for the cavity location. I have a trajectory from an md run that
I would like to use. How do I get the extra coordinate in there, and where
does it belong in order? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I searched
the archives and still couldn't figure out an answer.