[gmx-users] MDrun append...

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Fri Mar 2 13:06:34 CET 2012

Dear Rama,

Since the latest version, I have to use -noappend and then just concantenate them when they are finished.  I gave up as no mater how many paths to files, listening to the error messages, I supplied to the mdrun it still complained.  Dont know if this is a personalized bug or more general, but figured the former and was not such a big deal, so never wrote here.

Stephan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------