[gmx-users] cannot determine precision of trn file

Nidhi Katyal nidhikatyal1989 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:48:32 CET 2012

Dear All,
I was running my simulation for 30ns but at the last step i got following
error: "Cannot close energy file;it might be corrupt,  or maybe you are out
of quota."
It was found that there was some disk space problem but when the issue was
resolved i restarted my run from the last step using append option in mdrun.
When finally the *.trr was created i used gmxcheck -f *.trr. But then i got
error saying that "Cannot determine precision of trn file".I have checked
my state.cpt
and *.log file, they have correct number of frames.But then why *.trr is
giving this error.
Please Help.Thank you in advance.