[gmx-users] a question related to MD by gromacs

Dialing Pretty hdc123hdc123 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 23:40:49 CET 2012

Dear All,

I plan to do 1 ns MD for a protein with MW 50, 000 by gromacs. As for my gromacs was installed in the cygwin by a laptop, I cannot run it day and night, which means my 1 ns MD needs to have a lot of stops and restart.

Will you please remind me the gromacs command to reinstiate the gromacs after it has stopped for example at 0.1 ns, which means I will restart from 0.1 ns?

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Cheers,

Dialing