[gmx-users] g_fg2cg

dina dusti dinadusti at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 08:43:48 CET 2012

Dear Andrzej,

I checked all of files and there is no problem in them. I before did it (g_fg2cg) for one surfactant and was performed correctly.
I want to calculate the center of mass of atoms in one bead manually (each CG bead is at the center of mass of the FG atoms that map to it) for cg.gro, is it correct?

Please help me.
Best Regards
Dina