[gmx-users] Gromacs installation in Cygwin

Dialing Pretty hdc123hdc123 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 12:24:42 CET 2012

Dear All,

I have installed a lower version of gromacs in cygwin. Now I want to install the new version of gromacs in the same cygwin.

An installation document says in order to install higher version of gromacs, the old version should be uninstalled. However I am afraid once I removed the old version I fail to install the new version in a short time.

Do you have the expereince to install 2 different versions of gromacs in the same cygwin? How do you process it?

Cheers,

Dialing