[gmx-users] Umbrella Sampling - Ligand Protein

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:50:00 CET 2012

Hi Justin,

As you advised I reduced number of my windows and I obtined histogram:

http://speedy.sh/2b9dT/histo.JPG

Which looks really good.
The corresponding profile:

http://speedy.sh/y8Ssz/profile.JPG

I do not understand it. Does my deltaG of binding correspond to everything
above 0 kcal/mol which is 6 kcal/mol?

Thank you in advance,

Steven