[gmx-users] pull code - i-motif constant velocity pull

Raghav raghavbioinfo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:12:34 CET 2012

Hello All,

I am trying to apply pull code on DNA I-motif structure which is 4 stranded
DNA with the pair of 2 parallel duplexes arranged in anti-parallel manner. I
have followed the tutorial by Justin Lemkul it works  well but I have to
select the fixed and pull group on different chains together and they may
different atoms.

Like H5T on 2 chains as well as H3T on 2 others Š Both for pull and fixed
groups on 4 different chain. For further if someone want to have a look RCSB
code is 225D.

I would be grateful if anyone can of some help here :)

Thank You

Regards
Raghav