[gmx-users] hydrogen hydrogen interaction

Peter C. Lai pcl at uab.edu
Thu Mar 15 03:25:13 CET 2012

This depends on your forcefield.

Look in ffnonbonded.itp for your forcefield to see if the hydrogens have
nonzero terms. Also make sure your hydrogens have charges assigned to them
in your topology if you want electrostatic interactions to be calculated.

On 2012-03-14 09:20:28PM -0500, bo.shuang wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> Does hydrogen hydrogen non-bond interactions be calculated in the
> simulation? It looks to me this kind of non-bond interaction is ignored. If
> not, is there a way to let it count h-h interaction? Thank you!
>
> Bo

Peter C. Lai			| University of Alabama-Birmingham
Programmer/Analyst		| KAUL 752A
Genetics, Div. of Research	| 705 South 20th Street
pcl at uab.edu			| Birmingham AL 35294-4461
(205) 690-0808			|