[gmx-users] 4.6 development version

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Fri Mar 16 12:26:26 CET 2012

The docs actually tells you:

"Native GPU acceleration is supported with the verlet cut-off scheme
(not with the group scheme) with PME, reaction-field, and plain
cut-off electrostatics."
(http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Parallelization_and_acceleration#GPU_acceleration)

Use the cutoff-scheme = verlet mdp option, but before you start number
crunching make sure to read the docs carefully!

Cut-off schemes: http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Cut-off_schemes

--
Szilárd