[gmx-users] Announcement: Large biomolecule benchmark report

Hannes Loeffler Hannes.Loeffler at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 16 12:16:17 CET 2012

Thanks a a lot to you and also to Szilárd for your feedback and
encouragement.  I am very happy to see that this work is indeed useful
especially to developers.

We have no plans to make this into a 'proper' publication.  I am not
sure how much interested the simulation community would be because, to
be honest, I have no overview what has been done in this area (besides
the few benchmarks studies I have cited).

Thanks again,
Hannes.

--
Scanned by iCritical.