[gmx-users] How to do Normal Modes Analysis with Gromacs4.5.5?

qiancheng shen qianchengshen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:34:31 CET 2012

Dear David:
       Thank you very much!!  I'm really new to Gromacs.
       I think I should use the *.trr file(from mdrun_d, energy
minimization) as an input file for generating *.tpr for Normal        Mode
Analysis.
       But what the *.mdp file looks like while using "grompp_d -f nm -c
conf.g96 -o nm" to make such *.tpr file?

       I appreciate your help.

Shen

在 2012年3月17日 下午9:47,David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se>写道: